Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Not asleep, but not awake

I was hoping that last night would turn out better, but I only slept for about two hours. There is something wrong with me. I am utterly exhausted and my brain is foggy all the time. All the time. I thought that physical exertion might wake my body up a bit, but this is definitely not the case. Two days ago I moved a couch up the three flights of stairs to my apartment with the help of the Angler and I'm still not feeling recovered completely. I attempted to study some Latin yesterday and I couldn't concentrate enough to finish a single chapter. I did gather enough energy to cook a meal of potato korma for Danica and I, which I ate with a bottle of Stella Artois which Danica was nice enough to purchase for me from the grocery store in the mall.

I am not moody, however. My attitude toward the day ahead is even pleasant. I have two new really comfy couches to be thankful for. I have an à piston in which to make some coffee. I have a sexy ass wife who doesn't have to go to work. There are groceries in the fridge. No class until 18:00. Hair is growing on my face. I cleaned myself in the shower, so I've got that going for me. The people on the television speak French and that is nice of them.

Today will hopefully be filled with all the studying of Latin I was unable to accomplish yesterday. I have a bit of life in my body today and I really hope it sticks around for a while. Otherwise this day will be godawful like yesterday. Please!

No comments: