Monday, May 14, 2007

As heard through the walls of the apartment

Around 3am, apartment above ours.
[lots of incoherent shouting and swearing]
Female voice: I thought you were my friend...
Male voice with ignorant-sounding thug-drawl: That's where you're fucking wrong. I'm not your fucking friend. I'll fuck you, but I'm not your fucking friend.


11pm, apartment sharing a wall with our bedroom
Toddler, wailing: I want my juice. I want my juice. I want my juice. I want my juice. I want my juice. I want my juice. I want my juice. I want my juice. I want my juice. I want my juice. I want my juice. I want my juice. I want my juice. I want my juice. I want my juice. I want my juice. I want my juice. I want my juice. I want my juice. I want my juice. I want my juice. I want my juice. I want my juice. I want my juice.
Mother: Stop crying. Stop crying. Stop crying. Stop crying. Stop crying. Stop crying. Stop crying. Stop crying. Stop crying. Stop crying. Stop crying. Stop crying. Stop crying. Stop crying. Stop crying. Stop crying. Are you gonna stop crying? Stop crying. Stop crying. Stop crying. Stop crying. Stop crying. Stop crying. Stop crying. Stop crying. Stop crying. Stop crying. Stop crying. Stop crying. Stop crying. Stop crying. Stop crying. Stop crying.
Toddler: I want my juice. I want my juice. I want my juice. I want my juice. I want my juice. I want my juice. I want my juice. I want my juice. I want my juice. I want my juice. I want my juice. I want my juice. I want my juice. I want my juice. I want my juice. I want my juice. I want my juice. I want my juice. I want my juice. I want my juice. I want my juice. I want my juice. I want my juice. I want my juice. I want my juice. I want my juice. I want my juice. I want my juice. I want my juice. I want my juice.


Midnight-ish, apartment sharing the south wall of our apartment, opera music blaring, glasses clinking
Male 1: Può cantare!
Male 2: No!
Male 1: Sì, può cantare!
Male 2: È allineare?!
Male 3: È una punta piccola allineare.
Male 1: Assurdità! È completamente allineare. Chieda alla sua madre! Denomini la sua madre!
Male 2: Perchè dovrei denominare la sua madre?
Male 1: Ha cantato la canzone più bella al funerale della sua madre. Cantici quella canzone per!



All fucking night long, apartment sharing the wall with our bedroom.
Female voice (the mother from above): I like it. I like it. I like it. I like it. I like it. I like it. I like it. I like it. I like it. I like it. I like it. I like it. I like it. I like it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. I'm cumming.


Some people outside in front of our building
Female voice, slurring heavily: Come over here.
Male voice: Why?
Female voice: Come over here and kiss me and pick me some flowers.
Male voice: What?
Female voice: Come here and kiss me. I want you to pick me some flowers.
Male voice: I'll kiss you, but I won't pick you any flowers 'cause you're drunk.

No comments: