Sunday, December 16, 2007

Maman

Good morning, Mother.
We're getting hit with a pretty major snow storm at the moment. The snow seems to be falling upwards, such is the wind (gusts of over 80 kilometers per hour, though I can't say that the word "kilometer" conjures up any sort of image in my mind). So, since I am all but trapped in my apartment for the day, I thought I'd take this time to write you and ask if you are planning on joining us for some fine holiday festivities. I am confident that you'll make the correct decision. Listen to your heart. God told me to tell you that He thinks it would be most appropriate for you to spend some of the time that He gave you on this earth with your dear son (that's me) and daughter-in-law (that's my wife, whom you haven't seen in, what, a year and a half?). There will be feasting and dancing! For to us a child will be born, to us a son will be given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
We love you,

Matthew and Danica

No comments: