Sunday, June 08, 2008

Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!

Today was supposed to be a day spent cleaning up around the apartment, but Ajeet called me up last night and told me to go drink beers with him. Which I did. Until 6:30am. So I am feeling less than stellar this fine day. I was in the elevator with a woman on my way down to the basement to recycle some beer bottles and I farted and it was acrid. I got stung by a bee, too. Not in the elevator; this was out on the balcony.

Danica is in Kansas at the moment, for her cousin's wedding and for her baby shower. While she's out of town I assigned myself these books to read:
All I have left to read are the Fink books, which I'm really looking forward to, as I've heard good things about them. I'm reading all this so that I can read this, which I got for my birthday from Danica.

The real reason I am writing a post is to share these videos with you: Death to the Tinman, Queenie in Trouble, Zewesawam, Pop Lock and Drop It, Trick, Detektivbyrån.

1 comment:

Danica said...

I think Detektivbyrån must have gotten that rug from Dan.