Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The plan

  • Stop going to bars
  • Quit smoking
  • Make friends not in a bar
  • Practice guitar for ~1 hour per day
  • Learn ArcGIS
  • Get off antidepressants
  • Always be in the middle of reading a book
  • Get the mats out of Danger Kitty’s fur
  • 6 comments:

    Ishmael said...

    good luck!

    Matthew said...

    Thanks dude.

    Mr. X said...

    what book are you in the middle of reading? Just checking to see if you are sticking to the PLAN!

    Matthew said...

    I've been reading like a maniac for my pop culture in Quebec and France class. Just finished Le Sexe des étoiles by Monique Proulx and Je vous ai vue, Marie by François Barcelo and now I'm in the middle of Les Rivières pourpres by Jean-Christophe Grangé. It'll be nice when I can read for fun again. I'll probably pick up where I left off with reading Marx or with some history of some sort. I always forget how much I love history until I find a good book.

    Anonymous said...

    Good day !.
    You may , probably very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
    There is no need to invest much at first. You may start to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

    AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
    AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

    It is based in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
    Do you want to become a happy investor?
    That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

    I feel good, I started to get income with the help of this company,
    and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper partner utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
    I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
    It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://ulehovyhop.servetown.com/yfukyg.html
    and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to become rich

    Anonymous said...

    After you've made all the money from high yield accounts you may not want my christmas card; what is your address?

    Robert