Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The last two weeks I worked and worked and worked like a crazy person. I racked up 90 hours in ten straight days. The most I worked in a day was 15 hours this past Thursday, although the Monday of that week was a close second, coming in at 12 hours plus an hour of commuting time. It makes me tired just thinking about it.

BUT! Some good came of it all. I produced two games for Telus Mobility: a text messaging game that challenges you to translate textspeak into real English and a picture/video messaging game featuring monkeys.

I also kicked out a holiday card for SHS where you can design your own ugly holiday sweater and view a gallery of sweaters that others have made. I highly recommend this site. I usually get sick of my projects, especially if I have had to produce them quickly as I did this one, but I keep going back to see what new sweaters people have created. I am really impressed with the number of people interacting with the site. As of this moment, there are 346 sweaters in the gallery. With user-generated content sites, the general rule of thumb is that 1% of people who visit the site will actually contribute something. I think this site blows that 1% statistic away!

No comments: