Friday, January 12, 2007

Are you from the 50s or something?

Tonight I discovered that IKEA has stopped carrying the bedframe I planned to buy next month. Bastards. We found a nice looking dining table and chairs and cabinet/server thing on Craigslist (go Craigslist!) that we are going to go see tomorrow. I really like the (currently out of stock) table from IKEA that we picked out. It's very solid. But maybe this table and chairs will fit the bill even better. And hopefully the dude who is selling me two bookcases will get his helldamn act together and actually bring them by this weekend.

Mustafa just cleaned out Danger Kitty's ear with his tongue. Gross. Yet intriguing.

TJ is now on Myspace. Woop! He says his favorite TV show is That 70s Show. I'll pretend I didn't read that.

Matt has turned me into a wino.

Today I remembered that we have the first eight episodes of season three of Battlestar Galactica downloaded from iTunes, and that kind of got my inner geek excited. But I pushed her back down. She's not allowed to come out.

Matt is in love with this one song by TV On The Radio that is straight out of the 80s and makes me want to listen to the Pointer Sisters. Jump for my love!

I am crocheting red, white, and blue leg warmers. Hell yes!

I think I'm going to be entering into the world of tight deadlines this upcoming week. Wish me luck.

No comments: